04 Sep Aware Get-Together
Royal River Kwai Resort & Spa, Kanchanaburi
The Aware Get-Together for 2010 took place on Saturday, 4 September and Sunday, 5 September 2010. This year we took a trip to Kanchanaburi Province . We played some fun games while we rode buses to the resort. On the way to the resort we also stopped at and explored a few places such as Tiger Cave Temple and Saiyoke Waterfall, as we were in no hurry to arrive at our destination. The journey is part of the fun, after all!
In the evening, we had a party. Our theme was “A Temple Fair.” Everyone really enjoyed the variety of games and activities on the stage, and Khun Piyathida (Tuck) won the popular vote.
On Sunday after lunch we got on the buses to go back home. Everyone agreed that we had a lot of fun at the 2010 Aware get-together.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015