29 Oct Aware Get Together 2011 Chiang Mai
Du Doi Suay Resort, Chiang Rai
The Aware Chiang Mai Get Together event for 2011 was organized outside Chiang Mai province for the first time. We brought 50 staff up to Amphur Mae Sai, Chiang Rai province. It took almost 4 hours to reach the area. On the way to Chiang Rai we visited a very beautiful and famous temple, Wat Rong Khun. It was designed by Chalermchai Kositpipat, a famous artist in Thailand.
After that we went to the Du Doi Suay Resort and had a great party together. Some of our staff sang karaoke entertaining everyone, and everyone had a lot of fun.
The next day after breakfast, we all went to Mae Sai District, crossing into Myanmar to shop for products from China. We got a good chance to practice our bargaining skills. Those good at bargaining would get a much cheaper price for the same item.. We all shared many good memories and experiences, making the trip a big success. The time spent together was very good to get to know each other outside of the regular office working relationship.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015