03 Sep Aware South Africa Now Open
Aware is excited to announce the opening of its Cape Town office.
On the leading edge of the next booming tech frontier, Cape Town will be a central focus and key driver of South Africa’s growth. Cape Town presents tremendous development opportunities for Aware as it continues its global expansion.
Cape Town’s tech ecosystem has seen significant advancement over the last five years. Once a place for the early adopters, today many local investors, entrepreneurs and a few venture capital companies are returning home or setting up new operations, aggressively working on growing Cape Town’s tech scene.
Aware South Africa will be spearheaded by Andrew Ashley, South African born, and raised in Cape Town. Andrew joined Aware in early 2013 and brings with him over 10 years of experience in data centers, networking, infrastructure and cloud services, R&D and business administration in the UK, USA and South Africa.
“Africa presents exciting opportunities for an established technology company like Aware. The skills and knowledge we’ve developed during the past eleven years in Thailand, servicing both local Thai and international businesses, provides Aware with an important head-start and will help to accelerate the growth of Cape Town’s emerging tech ecosystem.” said Andrew Ashley, Aware South Africa’s Director of Technical Services.
For further media information, interviews, images or product demonstrations, please contact:
Aware Corporation Ltd.
Phone: +66 (0) 93 292 5341
Director of Technical Services
Aware Corporation (Africa) (Pty) Ltd
3rd Floor, Absa on Grove Building
Phone: +27 (0) 21 673 6841
All products and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015