18 Nov Charity Day 2011
Baan HinTaew, A. Vieng Haeng, Chiang Mai
Aware and SiamMandalay staff proudly participated in the 2011 charity day, to donate goods and funds to schools in Amphur Vieng Haeng, Chiang Mai on November 18th. Amphur Vieng Haeng is located in the north of Chiang Mai close to the border with Burma.
The trip took 4 hours on an uphill winding country road using four wheel drive pick-up trucks. The area where the school is located became a distribution place for our donations to other three schools in the area. The people here are ethnic Lisu people, working mostly as farmers. Baan Hin Taew school has 30 students. There is only one classroom to facilitate all classes, from kindergarten to grade 5, with one teacher. Our contribution included warm clothing, blankets, stationery, school supplies, sports equipment, and other equipment such as batteries to supply electricity. This is the first time for these children to play on playground equipment. They were very excited! Everyone who participated at Aware and Siam Mandalay were also very excited to be part of the Charity Day.
We send a special Thank You to our kind friends at Infinity Global, U.S.A. for their generous funding that greatly contributed to this day!
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015