30 Nov Charity Day 2014
This year we spent the weekend with 70 students of Nong Mon Tha School.
Located 2.5 hours from Chiang Mai, many of the families in the region are rice farmers and gardeners and earn very little money, so we we’re thrilled to be able to provide these families with some comforts that will help them at school and let them enjoy being kids.
We had a very enjoyable few days with the families and we’re extremely humbled the hospitality shown to us.
Thank you to everyone who donated their time, money and equipment to such a worthy cause.
We can’t wait to do it all again next year.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015