07 Nov MEET THE CAPTAIN FLAME WATCH
Welcome to Tech this Out.
If you thought the Apple Watch was cool, wait till you see the MB&F HM6. It takes things to a whole new level.
Compared to makers like Samsung, Apple and LG, who have played it pretty safe with their designs, the MB&F HM6, Based on a 1970s cartoon called Capitaine Flam (Captain Flame), is made out of titanium alloy, has a bulbous design and uses curved metal and carefully curved sapphire crystal. A working watch of this shape and size, is pretty cutting edge and could be the inspiration for a new generation of cool looking smart watches. For those who can’t wait and want the future now, you’ll just need to find an extra $230,000 to purchase this hand made beauty.
Check out the hands on video here
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015