24 Oct SKIN BUTTONS JUST MADE SMARTWATCHES A WHOLE LOT MORE INTERESTING
As we approach the weekend, it’s time to kick back and check out the fun side of technology.
To-date, the way we interact with the smart watch is less than desirable. The small screens are just big enough for our fingers to clumsily navigate around apps and those with buttons for navigation feel like an ancient tool. How can smart watch makers make a watch bigger, without actually making it bigger?
Skin Buttons. Future Interfaces Group use tiny projectors integrated into a smart watch to render icons onto your skin and because the icons can be touch sensitive, the interactive space significantly expands without increasing device size. Navigate apps using the skin buttons as arrows to scroll up, down and over, and open an email or music application by tapping an icon on your wrist.
The demo is pretty cool http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJVBuI3LFqU
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015