01 Sep WELCOME TO THE WEEKEND ROUND-UP: NORDSTROM DEBUTS SHOPPABLE INSTAGRAM FEED
News moves fast. Technology news moves even faster. Aware’s Weekend Round-Up will cover off any local and overseas news you may have missed over the weekend. Start your week off with a coffee and Aware’s Weekend Round-Up.
Tracking and monetizing your social pages has been, and will continue to be a major focus for retailers.
Curalate, the all-in-one visual marketing platform for Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr & Facebook, recently launched Like2Buy, a product that makes a brand’s Instagram feed immediately shoppable by linking photos from a brand’s Instagram account to products available on the brand’s e-commerce site.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015