27 Jan What Can Google Ads do for your Business?
What can Google Ads do for your business?
Google Ads is built around 3 core principles: relevance, control and results: getting you infront of potential customers at the right time.
Relevance: Google Ads gives you the power to target the right people, at the right time, with the right message. You can get your advertisement shown when it’s optimal for you – this can be by location (targeting people when they are near-by) or when your potential customers are searching for products just like yours on Google search.
Control: You have complete control over your budget – you choose how much is spent every month, per day – per ad. If you want to change your strategy you can pause, modify, adjust and restart your campaigns with ease.
Results: You only pay for results – that is clicks to your website or views of your advertisement.
Every second your potential customers are searching on Google to find the information they need. Google Ads is the platform you need to reach that audience and turn them into your customers.
No matter your business goals – Google Ads can fuel them:
- Drive sales: Get customers with high buyer-intent by choosing high converting keywords.
- Get leads: Offer up an eBook or another offer that encourages people to slide into your slippery sales funnel.
- Increase website visits: Get the people that matter to visit your website and become their go-to resource for the information they need.
- Influence: Get into potential customers consideration set when they are looking to buy.
- Build awareness: Build your brand with creative that “wows” and maximize that exposure.
- Promote your app: Increase installs of your app.
Google Ads Manager
Aware offer a suite of Google Ads Management solutions. We can offer consultancy, management as a service and handle all your creative assets.
- Google Ads Audiences and Signals Explained - January 31, 2020
- How to Pick the Correct Ad Strategy - January 31, 2020
- How do I get my Advert to show? Ad Rank & Ad Auctions - January 30, 2020
- What are Dynamic Search Ads and How Do They Work? - January 30, 2020
- How to Select Google Search Ads Keywords - January 30, 2020
- What is Google Search Advertising? - January 30, 2020
- What are the Google Ad Types and Campaigns? - January 30, 2020
- What Can Google Ads do for your Business? - January 27, 2020
- How Evolving Technology is Changing Workplace Communication - November 8, 2019
- What is Cloud Native? - November 5, 2019