27 Jan What Can Google Ads do for your Business?
What can Google Ads do for your business?
Google Ads is built around 3 core principles: relevance, control and results: getting you infront of potential customers at the right time.
Relevance: Google Ads gives you the power to target the right people, at the right time, with the right message. You can get your advertisement shown when it’s optimal for you – this can be by location (targeting people when they are near-by) or when your potential customers are searching for products just like yours on Google search.
Control: You have complete control over your budget – you choose how much is spent every month, per day – per ad. If you want to change your strategy you can pause, modify, adjust and restart your campaigns with ease.
Results: You only pay for results – that is clicks to your website or views of your advertisement.
Every second your potential customers are searching on Google to find the information they need. Google Ads is the platform you need to reach that audience and turn them into your customers.
No matter your business goals – Google Ads can fuel them:
- Drive sales: Get customers with high buyer-intent by choosing high converting keywords.
- Get leads: Offer up an eBook or another offer that encourages people to slide into your slippery sales funnel.
- Increase website visits: Get the people that matter to visit your website and become their go-to resource for the information they need.
- Influence: Get into potential customers consideration set when they are looking to buy.
- Build awareness: Build your brand with creative that “wows” and maximize that exposure.
- Promote your app: Increase installs of your app.
Google Ads Manager
Aware offer a suite of Google Ads Management solutions. We can offer consultancy, management as a service and handle all your creative assets.
- Audience Reporting Explained: How Do I Use it for My Business? - July 2, 2020
- What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit? - June 29, 2020
- What is the Difference Between Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery? - April 2, 2020
- The Best WFH Business Software Solutions for Remote Employees - March 30, 2020
- Covid 19 Contact Form - March 23, 2020
- Power BI: Desktop vs Pro vs Premium - March 17, 2020
- 10 Benefits of Microsoft Power BI - March 16, 2020
- What is Power BI? - March 13, 2020
- Rethinking the Customer Journey: Micro Moments for digital marketing in 2020. - March 9, 2020
- Google Ads Audiences and Signals Explained - January 31, 2020