23 May WHAT IS ENCRYPTION?
Encryption is the process of transforming data into a form unreadable format. This data can be converted to readable by anyone who holds a secret decryption key. The purpose of encryption of data is to is to ensure privacy by keeping the information hidden from anyone for who is not authorized. Encrypted data can be visible to anyone but can only be understood by the person who has decryption key. For example, we encrypt our file system to prevent it from hackers.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015