14 Jul WHAT THE CEO IS READING – SOFTWARE ENTREPRENEURS MUST GO MOBILE-FIRST OR DIE
Here’s an interesting post from Tech Crunch, that looks at some key principles for building mobile first products.
Here at Aware, we’re big believers of the power of mobile. We feel that the mobile first principles in this article can benefit not only software entrepreneurs, but all businesses; from transport and logistics to agriculture and manufacturing, it’s time to shift focus to mobile.
5 years ago it would have been impossible to run your business from a smartphone. Today it’s becoming the norm.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015