06 Jul WHAT THE CEO IS READING – THE NETHERLANDS: A LOOK AT THE WORLD’S HIGH-TECH STARTUP CAPITAL
Sweden has been Europe’s king for a while now, but the surge of successful entrepreneur endeavors in the Netherlands has propelled the region to the forefront of digital start-ups in the region. The importance of start-ups for their economic development has been acknowledged by the Dutch Government, which has taken concrete action to create a more attractive environment for entrepreneurs.
Startup Juncture reported 75 major deals in 2014, for a total of roughly $560 million in investment. The country also hosts a workforce of highly qualified multilingual, multinationals. English speakers are especially welcome since 90 percent of all Dutch people speak English. It’s a hotbed of activity and it’s exciting to see the developments coming out of Europe.
Read the full article here.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015