03 Sep WORLDWIDE WEDNESDAY – AT EUROPE’S BIGGEST TECH SHOW, A PEEK INTO THE FUTURE
Worldwide Wednesday brings you the latest tech news from the USA and Europe. From exciting startups and product releases, to the must attend events. Aware want to make sure you know what’s happening on the other side of the world.
Tech events are a great way to discover what’s happening in a region and/or vertical. They provide a platform to reach 1,000’s of potential buyers and partners, and suss out the competition. But with so many events out there which ones do you attend?
If gadgets and electronics are your business and Europe is your playing field, IFA might be the show for you.
Each September, the tech world descends on Berlin to get a sneak preview of the hottest new gadgets, emerging trends .
Expect to see a lot of organisations launching products for “the smart home”. Mobile devices will of course be a central focus but some of the more innovative and exciting products are likely to be Wi-Fi-connected fridges and washing machines, self-diagnosing dishwashers and smart security products — and that’s just the start. You can find out more info from IFA
IFA Sept 5-10, belin Germany
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015