21 Jun Benefits of Office 365 for Business – What plan is for you?
Benefits of Office 365 for Business
Office 365 is the next generation of cloud-backed Office productivity suites, conveniently packaged into 3 bundles: Premium, Standard, Enterprise.
The core principles of Office 365 run through all their packages – regardless of the package or plan.
Works across multiple devices: phone, tablet or computer. 1 License to 5 devices.
Evergreen: O365 automatically updates, keeping your business running with the latest Office software
Anywhere, anytime collaboration: work together on the same document in real-time.
Eliminate hardware: you no longer need all those expensive servers to run your office infrastructure.
Reduces capital spend: you can pay monthly, which improves cashflow, essentially you are leasing the package.
Flexibility: you are not locked in to a package or plan, you can change to suit your business needs as they change.
Advanced security: a three-layer fortress to protect your business.
What do I get?
Well depending on your package / and or business needs, you will get a selection of or all of the below – with exception of PowerBI, which is for Enterprise customers.
What Plan Should My Business Select?
Business Premium: The full-suite of office applications and services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Also 50GB Mail Box, Custom Business Email*, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Business Standard: The full-suite of office applications and with limited services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Mailbox not included, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Business Essentials: Only web versions of Office Apps with a full suite of services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Mailbox not included, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Office 365 Powerpoint Slide:
- Google Ads Audiences and Signals Explained - January 31, 2020
- How to Pick the Correct Ad Strategy - January 31, 2020
- How do I get my Advert to show? Ad Rank & Ad Auctions - January 30, 2020
- What are Dynamic Search Ads and How Do They Work? - January 30, 2020
- How to Select Google Search Ads Keywords - January 30, 2020
- What is Google Search Advertising? - January 30, 2020
- What are the Google Ad Types and Campaigns? - January 30, 2020
- What Can Google Ads do for your Business? - January 27, 2020
- How Evolving Technology is Changing Workplace Communication - November 8, 2019
- What is Cloud Native? - November 5, 2019