21 Jun Benefits of Office 365 for Business – What plan is for you?
Benefits of Office 365 for Business
Office 365 is the next generation of cloud-backed Office productivity suites, conveniently packaged into 3 bundles: Premium, Standard, Enterprise.
The core principles of Office 365 run through all their packages – regardless of the package or plan.
Works across multiple devices: phone, tablet or computer. 1 License to 5 devices.
Evergreen: O365 automatically updates, keeping your business running with the latest Office software
Anywhere, anytime collaboration: work together on the same document in real-time.
Eliminate hardware: you no longer need all those expensive servers to run your office infrastructure.
Reduces capital spend: you can pay monthly, which improves cashflow, essentially you are leasing the package.
Flexibility: you are not locked in to a package or plan, you can change to suit your business needs as they change.
Advanced security: a three-layer fortress to protect your business.
What do I get?
Well depending on your package / and or business needs, you will get a selection of or all of the below – with exception of PowerBI, which is for Enterprise customers.
What Plan Should My Business Select?
Business Premium: The full-suite of office applications and services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Also 50GB Mail Box, Custom Business Email*, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Business Standard: The full-suite of office applications and with limited services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Mailbox not included, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Business Essentials: Only web versions of Office Apps with a full suite of services for PC, Mac, and Mobile. Mailbox not included, 1TB of OneDrive storage, Web Versions, 1 License / 5 Devices, 24/7 Support.
Office 365 Powerpoint Slide:
- Track Contact Form 7 Submissions & Link Google Analytics Goals - September 14, 2020
- Audience Reporting Explained: How Do I Use it for My Business? - July 2, 2020
- What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit? - June 29, 2020
- What is the Difference Between Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery? - April 2, 2020
- The Best WFH Business Software Solutions for Remote Employees - March 30, 2020
- Covid 19 Contact Form - March 23, 2020
- Power BI: Desktop vs Pro vs Premium - March 17, 2020
- 10 Benefits of Microsoft Power BI - March 16, 2020
- What is Power BI? - March 13, 2020
- Rethinking the Customer Journey: Micro Moments for digital marketing in 2020. - March 9, 2020