22 Sep PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER
After making its debut in the trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, the crossguard lightsaber has been quite the discussion topic online, and the ardent fan boys of this latest design will have something to be excited about.
You can now design and print your very own crossguard li
ghtsaber on your 3D printer. LeFabShop, a French 3D printing company, has shared instructions for 3D-printing this lightsaber in any color. They’ve made files available for download on the design community, Thingverse. The lightsaber requires assembling a handful of configurable plastic parts so there’s going to be quite a bit of printing involved.
The path to becoming a Jedi begins with having your very own lightsaber…
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015