19 Mar SOFTWARE QUALITY
Software quality is the degree of conformance to explicit or implicit requirements and expectations.
Definition by IEEE
The degree to which a system, component, or process meets specified requirements. The degree to which a system, component, or process meets customer or user needs or expectations.
Definition by ISTQB
quality: The degree to which a component, system or process meets specified requirements and/or user/customer needs and expectations.
software quality: The totality of functionality and features of a software product that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs.
As with any definition, the definition of ‘software quality’ is also varied and debatable. But in generalized terms quality is Confirmation to satisfaction and Software Quality is conformance to satisfaction of customer requirement
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015