21 Mar SOFTWARE TESTING | STANDARDS
Following are the standards as defined by IEEE for Software Testing and can be used for Quality Assurance or Quality Control of product.
A standard for the format of documents used in different stages of software testing.
A methodology for establishing quality requirements, identifying, implementing, analyzing, and validating the process and product of software quality metrics is defined.
Guide for Software Verification and Validation Plans.
A standard for unit testing.
A standard for Software Verification and Validation.
A standard for software inspections.
A standard for the classification of software anomalies.
A guide to the classification of software anomalies.
A guide for developing system requirements specifications.
A standard for software quality assurance plans
A standard for software quality metrics and methodology.
A standard for software life cycle processes and life cycle data.
A vocabulary of terms used in software testing.
A standard for software component testing.
If would be interested in Aware Testing Services, you can view our Testing Solutions Page.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015