09 Apr TRACEABILITY MATRIX OR REQUIREMENT TRACEABILITY MATRIX
Traceability Matrix or Requirement Traceability Matrix – RTM are data represented in table or graphical representation which is used to trace the requirements during the Software development life Cycle. It can be used for forward tracing that is from Requirements to Design or Coding or to backward from Coding to Requirements. There are many user defined templates for RTM
Each requirement in the Requirement Traceability Matrix document is linked with its associated test case, so that testing can be done as per the mentioned requirements. Furthermore, Bug ID is also include and linked with its associated requirements and test case.
The Requirement Traceability Matrix can
- Make sure Software is developed as per the mentioned requirements.
- Helps in finding the root cause of any bug.
- Helps in tracing the developed documents during different phases of SDLC.
If would be interested in Aware Testing Services, you can view our Testing Solutions Page.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015