13 Jun What is Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium? Plans & Pricing
What is Microsoft Office 365 Business Premium?
Plans & Pricing
O365 Premium, is the most comprehensive of all the office business packages, providing you with a full suite of all your favorite office applications on PC and Mac. It combines online and offline applications with premium services also included.
Office 365 is priced on an annual or monthly commitment, that can be cancelled or upgraded or switched at any time.
All the applications of Business (Standard) & Business
Essentials packaged into one plan.
- One License 5 Devices.
- 1TB of cloud storage through one drive.
- Business Class Email, 50GB of storage and custom domain name included.
- Desktop version of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and One Note – with Access and Publisher available for PC users.
- Available on phones, tablets, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Use of SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, Yammer, Exchange and Skype for Business
- Up to 300 users
Benefits Across Office 365 Plans:
All Office 365 packages are about empowering your staff, facilitating collaboration and supporting the “work anywhere, anytime” ethos of the modern workforce. This is the essence of every single Office 365 product:
All Office 365 plans keep you continuously updated with the latest Office applications as soon as they are released.
You have the capability to work anywhere, on any device as long as you are connected to internet.
Your entire team can collaborate on the same document in real-time, with all edits documented and reversible. Much better than having multiple versions.
Reduces Hardware, software, employee and energy costs. Everything is in the cloud, no more servers, expensive maintenance, upgrades and employee training.
Office 365 Powerpoint Slide:
- Audience Reporting Explained: How Do I Use it for My Business? - July 2, 2020
- What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit? - June 29, 2020
- What is the Difference Between Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery? - April 2, 2020
- The Best WFH Business Software Solutions for Remote Employees - March 30, 2020
- Covid 19 Contact Form - March 23, 2020
- Power BI: Desktop vs Pro vs Premium - March 17, 2020
- 10 Benefits of Microsoft Power BI - March 16, 2020
- What is Power BI? - March 13, 2020
- Rethinking the Customer Journey: Micro Moments for digital marketing in 2020. - March 9, 2020
- Google Ads Audiences and Signals Explained - January 31, 2020