29 Jun What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit?
For many companies, using Google Analytics can be a confusing experience. In this series, we explain what it all means and how you can use it for your business. Today, we look at Realtime Reporting.
Realtime Reporting shows you:
For a business, you can track the performance of:
They say “Half the money in advertising is wasted, the trouble is I don’t know which half”. With traffic source reporting, you can see which promotions and campaigns are providing value and which are not.
Time on site
Other custom events…
- Digital Marketing Plan for International Schools: Targeting Effectively - August 10, 2021
- Track Contact Form 7 Submissions & Link Google Analytics Goals - September 14, 2020
- Audience Reporting Explained: How Do I Use it for My Business? - July 2, 2020
- What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit? - June 29, 2020
- What is the Difference Between Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery? - April 2, 2020
- The Best WFH Business Software Solutions for Remote Employees - March 30, 2020
- Covid 19 Contact Form - March 23, 2020
- Power BI: Desktop vs Pro vs Premium - March 17, 2020
- 10 Benefits of Microsoft Power BI - March 16, 2020
- What is Power BI? - March 13, 2020