16 Apr WHAT THE CEO IS READING – CULTURE EATS STRATEGY FOR BREAKFAST
Expanding on the article from a few weeks ago today we share It’s amazing how many businesses
underestimate the importance of culture.
You can’t complain here,” Tamara explained. “If you see something wrong, you must fix it. We say it is a great opportunity to come up with a solution, and this is where many of our best programs have come from. Anything can be changed. We aren’t victim to anyone. We own the culture.”
“culture eats strategy for breakfast, technology for lunch, and products for dinner, and soon thereafter everything else too.” Why? Because company culture, a concept pioneered by Edgar Schein, is the operationalizing of an organization’s values. Culture guides employee decisions about both technical business decisions and how they interact with others. Good culture creates an internal coherence in actions taken by a very diverse group of employees.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015