05 Jan What the CEO is Reading – It’s time to look at the positives
A recent study published in the Harvard Business Review called the “three good things” intervention, demonstrates that thinking about positive events in a systematic way can be healthy and suggests, “that instead of ruminating about negative things, you try to “savor” — relive, enjoy, and share — the positive events of your day”.
So as the first week of 2016 draws to close, and you reflect on the year ahead and everything you want to accomplish, it’s worth paying attention to the powerful effect of noticing good things at work.
Stay postive and have a great 2016 – The Aware Team
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015