18 Sep WHY YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS SO SLOW
You may have noticed that your internet connection is rather sluggish, or perhaps went down entirely. You are not alone.
the Asia-America Gateway cable (AAG) has broken down yet again in what is becoming a reoccurring inconvenience. The cable last broke in July and took nearly 2 weeks to repair.
Reports have claimed that the (AAG) cable has been breached somewhere between Hong Kong and Vietnam.
The quest to locate the broken segment is underway but is being hampered by Typhoon Kalmaegi which is moving across the East Sea. Vietnamese Internet providers have tapped other sea and land cables to make up the difference, though connection speeds are still noticeably slower than usual.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015