03 Jun WINDOWS POWER SHELL – 1
Windows Power-Shell is one of the advanced utility which helps administrators and windows developers to work with command line, Windows management instrumentation and Vb-script. Before windows Power-Shell, it was a basic command line utility which gave access to execute basic commands but with the use of Power-Shell now it is easy and efficient to work on windows platform.
In this blog post we are going to look at some basic windows power shell commands which exist in windows command line as well
Dir command works similar to DOS prompt but it has added some more columns by default like type (file/folder), attributes.
Date command works similar to DOS prompt but it will have time with date. More over time command is obsolete
To create directory / folder MD command will work similar to DOS prompt. To enter into the directory CD command will be used
Edit command can be used to open file in edit mode, or to create a new file.
Del command can be used to delete any file
RD command can be used to remove any directory
Clear command can be used to clear the screen
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015