20 Jun Office 365 Business Premium vs Essentials:
Office 365 Business Premium vs Essentials:
Trying to understand the best Microsoft Office Package for your business is a minefield – as it stands there are 4 Enterprise packages (E1, E3, E5 and ProPlus) and 3 Business plans, (Essentials, Business and Premium) and all seven of these solutions offer something different depending on your businesses needs.
The Essentials and Premium Business plans are among the most disparate and therefore the easiest to breakdown and rule-out or rule-in depending on your business needs.
As mentioned in an earlier blog post, Business Premium is the most comprehensive of the Business Plans, and is the most expensive of any inside the Business options. It is designed for businesses that need all the Office applications, and the most popular Office services.
This is for businesses that need the barebones, business email, Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive. Business Essentials only has online versions of the standard Office Applications. Priced at $5 a month, it’s the friendliest on your pocket and is a great option if your business can run without desktop installed versions of O365.
The Core Similarities:
- User Count: 300 Users Maximum.
- Storage: 1TB of OneDrive.
- Licensing: 1 License = 5 Devices**
The Feature Differences:
- Essentials has no desktop applications
If your workplace and your employees need Desktop applications, then you need to run with Business Essentials. If you are okay with working with online applications – then Business Essentials is a really solid cost-effective solution.
Office 365 Powerpoint Slide:
- Google Ads Audiences and Signals Explained - January 31, 2020
- How to Pick the Correct Ad Strategy - January 31, 2020
- How do I get my Advert to show? Ad Rank & Ad Auctions - January 30, 2020
- What are Dynamic Search Ads and How Do They Work? - January 30, 2020
- How to Select Google Search Ads Keywords - January 30, 2020
- What is Google Search Advertising? - January 30, 2020
- What are the Google Ad Types and Campaigns? - January 30, 2020
- What Can Google Ads do for your Business? - January 27, 2020
- How Evolving Technology is Changing Workplace Communication - November 8, 2019
- What is Cloud Native? - November 5, 2019