15 Nov Aware Charity Day November 24th 2017: Mae Jam
Are you interested in donating or participating in our upcoming Charity Event? This year the Aware Charity Day, held on November 24th, will be in support of around 40 underprivileged children in Baan Mae Ning Nai, Mae Jam.
These rural children live almost 5 hours outside of Chiang Mai and come from very poor backgrounds, usually sons and daughters of farmers and gardeners. Without sufficient support, these children often go without the very basics needed to live and learn. They need your help.
If you would be interested in donating or supporting this event, kindly contact Ann: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can show your support by donating any of the following items:
· Outdoor toys and games for kids ages 6-12
· Warm clothing and items such as blankets, socks, gloves, shoes
· Kitchenware, Cooler, Medicines
· Linoleum, Table etc.
View Aware’s Previous Charity Days Below:
- What makes Google Mobile Advertising so powerful? - January 30, 2019
- Protected: The Face Off: G Suite vs Office 365 – Who Battles to Business Victory? - January 9, 2019
- Thailand’s Great Cybersecurity Push - December 11, 2018
- Financial Services: IT Security & Cyber Protection in Banks from Malware and More - October 26, 2018
- Powering Thailand 4.0 - October 22, 2018
- Meet Gozi: The Number 1 Financial Malware - October 19, 2018
- Meet the Gazorp Malware Builder - October 18, 2018
- What is Artificial Intelligence: Machine & Deep Learning - September 7, 2018
- The Three Tiers of AI: Automating tomorrow with AGI, ASI & ANI - September 5, 2018
- Aware TechBytes Number #4 - August 21, 2018