15 Nov Aware Charity Day November 24th 2017: Mae Jam
Are you interested in donating or participating in our upcoming Charity Event? This year the Aware Charity Day, held on November 24th, will be in support of around 40 underprivileged children in Baan Mae Ning Nai, Mae Jam.
These rural children live almost 5 hours outside of Chiang Mai and come from very poor backgrounds, usually sons and daughters of farmers and gardeners. Without sufficient support, these children often go without the very basics needed to live and learn. They need your help.
If you would be interested in donating or supporting this event, kindly contact Ann: email@example.com.
You can show your support by donating any of the following items:
· Outdoor toys and games for kids ages 6-12
· Warm clothing and items such as blankets, socks, gloves, shoes
· Kitchenware, Cooler, Medicines
· Linoleum, Table etc.
View Aware’s Previous Charity Days Below:
- Transform with AI – Journey with Aware - November 20, 2023
- What is Edge Computing? Advantages and Disadvantages: - May 20, 2022
- SAP Business One Vs Microsoft Dynamics 365 - November 12, 2021
- SAP Business One in Manufacturing - November 4, 2021
- 5 Benefits of SAP B - October 20, 2021
- What is SAP Business One? - October 11, 2021
- Digital Marketing Plan for International Schools: Targeting Effectively - August 10, 2021
- Track Contact Form 7 Submissions & Link Google Analytics Goals - September 14, 2020
- Audience Reporting Explained: How Do I Use it for My Business? - July 2, 2020
- What is Realtime Reporting in Google Analytics & What’s the Real Business Benefit? - June 29, 2020