15 Nov Aware Charity Day November 24th 2017: Mae Jam
Are you interested in donating or participating in our upcoming Charity Event? This year the Aware Charity Day, held on November 24th, will be in support of around 40 underprivileged children in Baan Mae Ning Nai, Mae Jam.
These rural children live almost 5 hours outside of Chiang Mai and come from very poor backgrounds, usually sons and daughters of farmers and gardeners. Without sufficient support, these children often go without the very basics needed to live and learn. They need your help.
If you would be interested in donating or supporting this event, kindly contact Ann: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can show your support by donating any of the following items:
· Outdoor toys and games for kids ages 6-12
· Warm clothing and items such as blankets, socks, gloves, shoes
· Kitchenware, Cooler, Medicines
· Linoleum, Table etc.
View Aware’s Previous Charity Days Below:
- How Evolving Technology is Changing Workplace Communication - November 8, 2019
- What is Cloud Native? - November 5, 2019
- Help! I need 10TB of high availability storage now! - August 26, 2019
- Magento vs WordPress | What’s Best for your Business – Pros & Cons - August 22, 2019
- What is the best platform for eCommerce Websites? Shopify, Magento, or WordPress? - July 23, 2019
- What should I do, I have received a letter requesting a BSA software audit? - July 15, 2019
- What is the BSA Software Alliance? - July 15, 2019
- Benefits of Office 365 for Business – What plan is for you? - June 21, 2019
- Office 365 Business Premium vs Essentials: - June 20, 2019
- Office 365 Business Premium vs Business (Standard): - June 20, 2019