01 Sep Aware Raises Over 16,000
Instead of the conventional browse and purchase garage sale, staff also donated personal items to be auctioned off to help raise proceeds for our annual charity event held in November.
The event collected 16,480 Baht, which will go towards clothes, books and school equipment for the children of Northern Thailand’s most rural villages. We would like to thank everyone for their kind doantions. We look forward to seeing those smiling faces in Novemeber.
To see more photos of our event, click here.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015