30 Apr Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair
With growing local interest and the explosion of the foreign and local digital nomads, Chiang Mai is fast becoming Thailand’s digital hub. The demand for talented software engineers has never been greater, which is why we jumped at the opportunity to be involved with the Digital Job Fair. As a leading IT company in the region we place a great deal of importance on developing and nurturing local talent, and it was great to see the shared passion from the 37 other exhibitors. Having the opportunity to speak with 100’s of students over the course of the two-day event provided us with some great insights about what the next generation of technologist is looking for. We’re looking forward to the on-going conversations with students and university factuality on the development of Chiang Mai and Thailand’s IT industry.
A big thank you to all the students and factuality member’s who stopped by to talk to us and participate in our selfie contest :).
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015