30 Apr Songkran Celebrations
Marking the beginning of the Buddhist solar calendar it’s tradition during Songkran to pour water over people, symbolizing the washing away of their sins and bad luck, however as many of you know Songkran has gradually developed over the years into a celebration of throwing water using buckets and water guns.
To mark this very important occasion we hosted get-togethers in our Bangkok and Chiang Mai offices, and in keeping with Songkran traditions there was lots of food, water guns and splashing.
- Spreading The Love In The Office For Valentines Day - March 2, 2016
- Aware presents at the “Creativity Connect Forum” - December 1, 2015
- Aware’s Annual Community Care Event 2015 - November 24, 2015
- Aware Will Be Presenting at the International Creativity Forum, ‘Creativity Connect’ - October 28, 2015
- Aware Wins Esri & ICMA Social Services App Challenge with ‘The Raccoon Challenge’ - October 5, 2015
- Event: Enterprise Collaboration and Unified Computing from Cisco and Aware - September 23, 2015
- Aware Raises Over 16,000 - September 1, 2015
- It’s a busy weekend for Aware - July 22, 2015
- Graduation Day – The Aware Academy - May 19, 2015
- Chiang Mai’s First Digital Job Fair - April 30, 2015