19 Nov A SOCIAL NETWORK WHERE UX DESIGNERS CAN SHARE THEIR WORK
Welcome to Worldwide Wednesday.
Great creativity is born out of collaboration, and a new social network site called Spaces, is making it easy for mobile UX designers to do just that. The site is positioning itself as a platform for UX designers to connect with each other and share and showcase prototypes of their mobile apps. Spaces has the standard social networking features; like, share, comment, vote on your favorite designs and share them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
This may sound similar to other services like Dribbble.com or Behance that allow designers to showcase static designs. What makes Spaces different is it allows interactive prototypes to be shared.
Spaces also partners with Proto.io, which is a popular prototyping platform for mobile apps. The service provides a lot of easy to use features as compared to your conventional coding. It has a drag-and-drop interface for designing mobile apps, navigation bars, text menus, toolbars, forms, and other features which can be placed into an app mock-up that can be viewed in browsers. This demo can then be interacted with as if it’s a real app, and be tested on devices like an iPhone or iPad to create a real user experience.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015