17 Nov FACEBOOK ARE LOOKING TO UNSETTLE MICROSOFT’S OFFICE DOMINANCE
A couple of weeks back we talked about the growing number of competitors trying to unsettle Microsoft’s Office dominance, and the growing competition in the cloud collaboration space. http://bit.ly/1vN4ren. You can now add Facebook to the list. The social network is upping its enterprise game with “Facebook at work”, which would directly compete with similar products from LinkedIn, Google and Microsoft.
“Facebook at work” will feature similar functionality to its current site, and include collaborative tools for working on shared documents.
Facebook employees are already using the site internally for their daily work but there is no news on when it will be available for the rest of us.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015