23 Jun WHAT THE CEO IS READING – ENTERPRISE SOFTWARE’S TRILLION-DOLLAR OPPORTUNITY
The way a business operate and the applications used to run it are undergoing profound changes. Businesses saddled with old processes, and technology are stuck in the past. Those wanting to compete in the future are adapting to the digital change now.
“Competitive use of technology will determine the winners and losers of every legacy sector.”
In 2010, would you have imagined that a farmer or construction worker could be an information worker? Today, all new demographics of the workforce are being supported by information technology. And this is just the beginning…
Read the full Tech Crunch article here.
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015