03 Oct YOU CAN PLAY TETRIS ON THIS STEAMPUNK BRACELET
Next time you have a craving, play Tetris.
Tetris first arrived on our screens 30 years ago as a fun game to kill some time, today it can help cure your cravings.
A recent study by psychology researchers shows that playing a three-minute game of Tetris can drastically reduce cravings and distract the brain from vices.
Keven Bates, the creator of Arduboy has created a bracelet that lets you play Tetris on a tiny LCD screen. The coolest part is it’s a programable so adding a few more arcade classics to your wrist shouldn’t be too hard.
Have a great weekend everyone!
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – IMPROVING THE BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE - March 26, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – LEADING AND GOVERNING THE CUSTOMER-CENTRIC ORGANIZATION - March 22, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONAL CULTURE - February 23, 2016
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – GETTING TO SI, JA, OUI, HAI, AND DA - December 9, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนกันยายน - October 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. September’s News in 2 Minutes. - October 2, 2015
- PRINT YOUR OWN CROSSGUARD LIGHTSABER - September 22, 2015
- WHAT THE CEO IS READING – FOUR SEASONS: THE STORY OF A BUSINESS PHILOSOPHY - September 17, 2015
- 2 นาทีข่าวเทคโนโลยีประจำเดือนสิงหาคม - September 2, 2015
- 2 Minutes Of Tech. August’s News in 2 Minutes. - September 2, 2015